Today was probably one of the best days I’ve had in Vancouver.
I love people and I love hearing about their dreams even more.
Without giving away a lot, I’ve decided to apply for another position with lululemon – the Digital Innovation Intern. Here’s a sneak peek of what the day consisted of..
The outcome will be viral tomorrow – stay tuned!
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who’s posted about how they’ve been inspired by my posts, my goals and my bucket list. In all sincerity I hope you use that energy and put it towards the creation of your own inspiration to do the things you’ve been putting off. Write that bucket list, get your feet moving and make the difference you are capable of achieving.
Lastly, Insanity is still going strong! Week 1 of month two is INSANE and I now have less than 3 weeks to go!
Asylum just might bt to follow…
Have a great night!
I’ve always kept a Bucket List tucked away in journals and over the years have added to them and crossed accomplishments off, but have yet to make it public. Just as I believe goals should be made public to keep you accountable, so should the biggest things you want to do before you die.
I’ve recently been inspired by the 4 boys of The Buried Life to make my bucket list known and start crossing things off the list.
My Bucket List: 101 Things to do before I Die (in no particular order):
1. Learn to Kayak
2. Run a
10km (Complete! I ran the Vancouver Sunrun, Sunday April 15th with a time of 53:46.5), half-marathon (Complete! I ran the lululemon SeaWheeze half marathon, Saturday, August 11th with a time of 2:08:51.8), a marathon & triathlon
3. Own a dog
4. Fall in love
Buy a bicycle Borrowed/bought/crashed :) Summer 2015
6. Backpack through Europe
Land my dream job I am now the Communications Assistant for the Vancouver Board of Parks and Recreation starting 07/06/11
8. Go skydiving
9. Meet the boys (they know who they are)
Love myself This happened, over time since I started this bucket list
Move to Vancouver Moved on 01/03/11
12. Practice yoga regularly
13. Have a family
14. Learn to relax
Own my own business check! Amanda Munro Consulting, incorporated as of July 1, 2015
Volunteer for an important cause Currently volunteer with several: the YWCA, the Minerva Foundation, WCTBC and CPRS
17. Visit NYC. Stay at the Plaza hotel, see a musical and run through central park
18. Reach my ideal body shape and weight
19. Drink red wine everyday
Start investing – check!
21. Pay off my car DONE as of April 2013
22. Find the perfect life balance
23. Be apart of a positive social movement that inspires people to live healthy, happy and active lives
24. Be passionate
25. Make my life matter
Sit on a beach down south and drink margaritas all day – Jamaica 2013!
27. Have/Be a mentor
28. Fly in a helicopter Had a helicopter tour around Vancouver on September 7, 2012.
29. Be on the radio Spoke on the radio about self-motivation.
30. Be on TV
31. Have dinner with a celebrity
32. Graduate from university Graduated with my BPR. October, 2010.
33. Go on a blind date
34. Become a sommelier
35. Spontaneously go the airport, book a flight and go to random destination
36. Build a house with Habitat for Humanity
37. Start a social movement on something you believe in
38. Be on the cover of a newspaper (other than when I was 3)
39. Drive a motorcycle
40. Visit Paris and be a tourist for a day
41. Dive the Great Barrier Reef
42. Be my own boss – check!
43. See Three Days Grace in concert Saw them on March 21st, 2011 at the Commodore Ballroom in Vancouver
44. Send my parents on an all paid vacation
45. Pay for a stranger’s groceries
46. Grow my own vegetables
47. Visit a coffee growing farm on the Island of Sumatra
48. Learn to rollerblade
49. Volunteer on a regular basis with children (am a Wisdom Champion for the YWCA program, Welcome to My Life mentoring grade 7 girls on body image, self confidence, relationships and values)
50. Get on the Ellen Show
51. Do 10 consecutive pullups
52. Go bungee jumping Whistler bungee on 20/04/14
More to come… stay tuned.